Liqwid
Tokenomics
/1 LQ tokens can be staked in the Safety Pool to earn a percent of protocol revenue from borrower interest repayment. /2 Buyback and deflationary halvening built into LQ token emission schedule to reward early protocol adopters & community members with increased APY. /3 70% of total LQ allocated for community distribution (genesis epoch until end of year 3) and 5% seeded to the DAO Treasury contract (75% of total tokens in hands of the community) /4 Fair token launch.
Benefits
Earn Assets held within the Liqwid market contracts earn APY's based on the market demand for that asset; put your crypto to work and earn by the block. /Transparent and Permissionless Anybody can access immutable money market smart contracts directly on-chain; participate in non-custodial markets and keep your keys. /Crypto-backed Loans Borrow any asset supported by the protocol against your qToken balance instantly with no trading fees and no slippage at a competitive APR directly on the Cardano blockchain. /Global Liquidity Pool Utilizing the Liqwid protocol unlocks access to a global liquidity pool for each asset. A borderless decentralized marketplace for lenders and borrowers built on Plutus smart contracts. /Stay Long Crypto Unlock liquidity and remain long by tapping into the value of your crypto holdings to borrow stablecoins or crypto assets against it. This is the HODL wa0y! /Fair Token Launch The only way to earn LQ tokens is by using the protocol or receiving grant funds from the DAO Treasury. The LQ token generation event occurred in the 1st block of multi-asset support on Cardano using a timelock minting policy. /Powered by Cardano The Liqwid protocol is powered by Cardano, a programmable UTXO blockchain built for deterministic, secure, and low-cost transactions for the next evolution of DeFi innovation. /DAO First Liqwid DAO token holders utilize the governance smart contract to submit proposals and exercise their voting power democratically.
About the team
N/A
Roadmap
Q1 2021 Catalyst Grand Fundraising DeFi Lending Design Pattern R&D Liqwid Architecture & Design Whitepaper /Q2 2021 Catalyst Grand Fundraising DeFi Lending Design Pattern R&D Liqwid Architecture & Design Whitepaper /Q3 2021 Governance Contract Oracle Contract Liquidation Contract Testnet (Private) Internal Security Audit /Q4 2021 Market Escrow System Plutarch Implementation Agora governance module implementation App UI/X development Security Testing LQ Discord Airdrop /Q1 2022 Plutarch Implementation External Security Audit Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Community Governance /Q2 2022 Mainnet LQ Fair Token Launch Secondary Product Offerings LiqwidUSD Mainnet & Integration Plutus DeFi SDK & Integrations
Drop Date:
Mar 14, 2022 2:55 PM
Live?
Yes
Token Value
MCAP:
COMING SOON
Total Supply:
21,000,000 LQ
Liqwid
Drop Date:
Mar 14, 2022 2:55 PM
Live?
Yes
Token Value
MCAP:
COMING SOON
Total Supply:
21,000,000 LQ
Price:
75
ADA
Tokenomics
/1 LQ tokens can be staked in the Safety Pool to earn a percent of protocol revenue from borrower interest repayment. /2 Buyback and deflationary halvening built into LQ token emission schedule to reward early protocol adopters & community members with increased APY. /3 70% of total LQ allocated for community distribution (genesis epoch until end of year 3) and 5% seeded to the DAO Treasury contract (75% of total tokens in hands of the community) /4 Fair token launch.
Benefits
Earn Assets held within the Liqwid market contracts earn APY's based on the market demand for that asset; put your crypto to work and earn by the block. /Transparent and Permissionless Anybody can access immutable money market smart contracts directly on-chain; participate in non-custodial markets and keep your keys. /Crypto-backed Loans Borrow any asset supported by the protocol against your qToken balance instantly with no trading fees and no slippage at a competitive APR directly on the Cardano blockchain. /Global Liquidity Pool Utilizing the Liqwid protocol unlocks access to a global liquidity pool for each asset. A borderless decentralized marketplace for lenders and borrowers built on Plutus smart contracts. /Stay Long Crypto Unlock liquidity and remain long by tapping into the value of your crypto holdings to borrow stablecoins or crypto assets against it. This is the HODL wa0y! /Fair Token Launch The only way to earn LQ tokens is by using the protocol or receiving grant funds from the DAO Treasury. The LQ token generation event occurred in the 1st block of multi-asset support on Cardano using a timelock minting policy. /Powered by Cardano The Liqwid protocol is powered by Cardano, a programmable UTXO blockchain built for deterministic, secure, and low-cost transactions for the next evolution of DeFi innovation. /DAO First Liqwid DAO token holders utilize the governance smart contract to submit proposals and exercise their voting power democratically.
About the team
N/A
Roadmap
Q1 2021 Catalyst Grand Fundraising DeFi Lending Design Pattern R&D Liqwid Architecture & Design Whitepaper /Q2 2021 Catalyst Grand Fundraising DeFi Lending Design Pattern R&D Liqwid Architecture & Design Whitepaper /Q3 2021 Governance Contract Oracle Contract Liquidation Contract Testnet (Private) Internal Security Audit /Q4 2021 Market Escrow System Plutarch Implementation Agora governance module implementation App UI/X development Security Testing LQ Discord Airdrop /Q1 2022 Plutarch Implementation External Security Audit Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Community Governance /Q2 2022 Mainnet LQ Fair Token Launch Secondary Product Offerings LiqwidUSD Mainnet & Integration Plutus DeFi SDK & Integrations
Join our newsletter to stay up to date on upcoming CNFT projects!
Subscribe
Hit ENTER to subscribe!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© 2022 CNFTRadar.com. All right reserved.